Back to Scarves
It is said that the devil once whispered in a woman’s ear, warning about the coming storm. Turning slowly to face him, the woman calmly stated, “My dear…I AM the storm.” Make as bold a statement with this tempest in a bubble graphic print scarf, created as an original work by Kinga Britschgi for Nabila K. All the strength, passion, and boldness of a storm at sea is captured within this spirited image featuring striking hues of blues, greens, and aqua. Made of a blend of cashmere and beech tree, the scarf is both gentle to the touch, and durable enough to be worn everyday. Go. Be the storm.
Italian made scarf designed exclusively for Nabila K.
- Material: Cashmere and Modal-blend.
- Modal is a sustainably grown environmentally friendly fabric naturally extracted from the beech tree.
- Ink used is free of harmful chemicals.
- Impeccable Italian craftmanship.
- No repeated patterns.
- All original artwork.
- Ethically sourced/produced.
- Wearable art.
Dimensions: 53 x 53”/ 135cm x 135cm
Made in Italy.
Dry clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
There are no reviews yet.