Colloidal Oatmeal, Coconut Milk, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Lavender Essential Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), and Sorbic Acid (natural preservative).
‘Me and My Friends’ Gentle Bath Soak with Lavender and Coconut
There’s a whole new world for your baby to explore and discover, and Me and My Friends are here to help! Use Me and My Friends Gentle Bath Soak to protect and cleanse after a day of play. As a work in progress, your baby’s skin needs a specially formulated bath soak that is gentle, soothing, and non-allergenic. With a subtle combination of lavender and coconut natural essences, your baby’s bath time continues the adventure and leaves it smelling wonderfully cuddly and clean. Bath soak is free of harmful chemicals, is ethically sourced, and plant-based.
*For Mom: Use salts in your own bath to relax tired muscles after chasing your champ around the house.
Add a teaspoon of Me and My Friends Gentle Bath Soak powder to warm water and allow to dissolve.
- Gentle for sensitive skin.
- No phthalates, mineral oil, or nut products.
- Sulfate-free and paraben-free.
- No artificial colors.
- Cruelty-free & Vegan.
- Subtle, all-natural lavender and coconut scent.
- Made in the U.S.A. from ethically sourced ingredients.
Five Steps to Better Baby Bottoms
1. Change baby’s diapers often to reduce the amount of time baby’s skin is left damp.
2. Make sure to rinse or wipe baby’s bottom with each diaper change. This removes any impurities. We recommend Me & My Friends Towelettes.
3. Do not make diapers too tight! Not only is that uncomfortable for your little one, but it does not allow any air to get into the area.
4. If possible, allow baby’s bum to air dry after removing wet diaper and wiping clean.
5. Apply a gentle non-talc powder to help absorb dampness and provide a barrier between baby’s skin and a wet diaper.
6. When bathing, use a specially formulated, gentle bath oil, bubble bath or soap such as Me & My Friends Bath Soak. Do NOT use anything formulated for adult use.