Ciao Bella! Create The Most Romantic Looks Using Nabila K Cosmetics
When we think of romance, glamour, and Italy, iconic movie stars inevitably come to mind, like Monica Vitti, Virna Lisi, Claudia Cardinale, and, of course, Sophia Loren. You, too, can recreate these jaw-dropping looks with the right products. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.” –Sophia Loren
Recreate Romantic Makeup
Create silvery, wide eyes with full, classic false eyelashes and a subtle nude lip, just like Monica Vitti.
These are the items you’ll need; Nabila K’s got you covered!
- Silver Linings Eyeshadow palette (with three shadows): the silvery grey with white shadows is exactly what you’ll need to create a pearlescent, slightly metallic eye that really stands out.
- Mushroom: Sculpt, define, highlight, and brighten with Nabila K’s single-pan eyeshadow. Mushroom features a white undertone with a slightly gray/green overtone. This will make your eyes appear larger. Everyone will be saying, “Jeepers creepers, where’d you get those peepers? How they hypnotize! Where’d you get those eyes?”
- Instead of eyeliner, why not try accentuating the rims of your eyes (top and bottom lids) with just a touch of Nabila K’s Blackest Black eyeshadow. Just use the tip of the shadow swab to barely line your eyes: this will create a subtle effect that isn’t too defined. It’ll look effortless!
- Perfect a neutral pout with Nabila K’s ultra-moisturizing, creamy lipsticks in shades Brazilian and/or Velvet Crush. Smooth and rich, these lipsticks are not only beautiful but are actually good for your skin (non-toxic and filled with Vitamin E).
- If you want to forego lipstick while you’re sipping your Negroni, enjoy the au natural look with a good organic lip balm (in either acai, passion fruit, herbal, orange tangerine, sweet vanilla, peppermint, or unscented). This will play up your natural beauty while keeping your lips soft, supple, and moisturized.
- Free your inner diva with Nabila K “Beleza” eyelashes! One dramatic eyelash strip on the top eyelid is all you’ll need to emulate your favorite Italian screen goddess!
- Forget the false lashes and really play up your eyes this time with ultra-black liner to create the perfect romantic look. Take inspiration from Claudia Cardinale’s sexy cat eyes and achieve the look using Nabila K’s Inkjet Eyeliner Pen. For those extra-steamy summer nights in the south of Italy, try Nabila K’s Ultra-Black Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen. Trust us: your bedroom eyes will remain perfect and smudge-free well through the night.
- Don’t forget mascara! Apply two coats of your favorite black mascara to finish polishing off your eyes.
“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.” –Sophia Loren
Really enhance all your features this time; try a smoky eye. Emphasize your eyebrows (go for the ultra-defined skinny look). Line your lips; this is for when you want to take everything to the next level! Don’t skimp on the products; bring out the lipstick, liner, and gloss.
- Silver Linings and/or Head Strong: Create a smoky effect using either the black palette in “Silver Linings” or blend the entire Head Strong palette (three colors) to achieve a dark and frosty eye.
- Brush up your eyebrows; tweeze if you’re feeling really adventurous or, to achieve that ultra-glamorous vintage look without minimizing your brows, dust them with powder or a light eyeshadow (like Nabila K’s “Vanilla” or “Poodle”) and then use a pencil to draw a thin line.
- Use individual eyelashes to create a really done, mod look that exudes desirability. Nabila K’s “Ever After” lashes are ideal for reaching your fairytale goals.
- Don’t forget to apply mascara first!
- Try Nabila K’s lipstick in the shade “Shrimp” for a voluptuous pinkish-nude color.
- Line your lips with “Nude” or “Honey Bun” pencils to accentuate your luscious lips.
- Don’t forget to top it all off with a gloss, in shades “Embrace” or “Sanskrit” for an ultra-romantic, shiny look.
Photographs of Products above include Nabila K lipstick in “Velvet Crush,” the Ultra Black — Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen, and Lip Gloss in “Sanskrit.”
For all the information you’ll need on the numerous products mentioned in this blog (including ingredients, pricing, inspiration, etc., check out the links below):