Organic arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Organic Aloe Leaf Powder(Aloe Barbadensis), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, and Sorbic Acid (natural preservative).
‘Me & My Friends’ Organic Dusting Powder
$12.00 – $39.00
Healing calendula, soothing chamomile, and calming lavender make this 100% all natural organic dusting powder a must-have for your baby. All ingredients safe and non-toxic for delicate skin. Absorbent corn starch, aloe leaf, and arrowroot powders help absorb dampness and prevents chafing, leaving baby’s bottom feeling smooth and silky soft. Regular use prevents chafing, diaper rash and the calming scent of lavender has been known to offer a calming effect. Give your baby a wonderful start in this new life by only using the best Mother Nature has to offer. Organic Dusting Powder is NEVER tested on animals, is nut free, dye free, vegan, and does not use harmful talc. Pairs well with Me & My Friends Gentle Hair and Body Wash and Baby Balm Diaper Calm (with Zinc and Calendula).
Apply Me & My Friends Organic Dusting Powder generously to baby’s skin. Gently smooth on. Reapply as needed to keep dampness away from baby’s skin. Avoid getting powder in baby’s face.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use and contact physician.
*No Phthalates, mineral oil, nut products.
* Dye Free, Talc-free. Non-toxic and all natural.
*Soft, lavender scented powder keeps baby smelling fresh, soothes skin between diaper changes.
*Provides calming relief from diaper rashes and chafing, keeps baby’s skin dry, soft and comfortable.
* Made in the U.S. and is available in both 9 oz and 3 oz travel size.
*Vegan & Cruelty-free. Ethically sourced ingredients.
Five Steps to Better Baby Bottoms
- Change baby’s diapers often to reduce the amount of time baby’s skin is left damp.
- Make sure to rinse or wipe baby’s bottom with each diaper change. This removes any impurities. We recommend Me & My Friends towelettes.
- Do not make diapers too tight! Not only is that uncomfortable for your little one, but it does not allow any air to get into the area.
- If possible, allow baby’s bum to air dry after removing wet diaper and wiping clean.
- Apply a gentle non-talc powder to help absorb dampness and provide a barrier between baby’s skin and a wet diaper.