Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Potassium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil), Potassium Butyrospermum Parkii (saponified Shea Oil), Manuka Honey, Collagen, Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Parisian Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Extract, Comfrey Root Powder (Symphytum Officinale), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Cetyl Alcohol, Biotin (Vitamin B 7), Retinal Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis), Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid (natural preservative), Silk Amino Acids, Milk Thistle, Honeysuckle Extract and Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis).
Heart of Provence: Lavender Collagen and Biotin Shampoo
$12.00 – $32.00
Slip into the authentic fragrance of a Provence lavender field with Nabila K Lavender Shampoo.
Curated from nature’s bounty, shampoo cleanses, nourishes and revives your hair without stripping. No chemicals or additives, just the way nature intended. Authentic lavender fragrance nourishes the body and soul while replenishing each strand. Hair feels smooth, shiny, and touchable. Produced with a deep-rooted respect for the land, the lavender collected from the Provence regions in France strengthens the hair using plant proteins and naturally occurring silk amino acids. Enjoy the best that Provence has to offer with Nabila K Heart of Provence Shampoo. Pairs beautifully with Heart of Provence Conditioner. For added pampering, enjoy Heart of Provence artisan soap, bubble bath, and roll on perfume.
Apply to wet hair. Lather and massage into hair and scalp. Rinse well and follow with conditioner.
Warning: For adult and external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and contact physician.
- All-natural product using plant-based materials.
- Soothing lavender scent.
- Gently cleanses and hydrates hair without drying.
- Free from harsh chemicals such as silicone, parabens, or phthalates.
- Nourishing formulation strengthens hair using plant proteins and naturally occurring silk amino acids.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Beauty Boost Ideas
- Gentle enough to use as a gentle cleanser for handwashing delicates.
- Place a small amount of product on a cotton ball and place inside shoes to freshen.
- Use multiple cotton balls with product on them placed in a small cloth sachet to put into drawers and closets for a fresh Lavender ‘hello’ each time you visit.