Beauty Benefits Of Passion Fruit
Overall Health Benefits of Passion Fruit:
- It’s packed with nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamins A and C, which are good for the hair, skin, and immune system.
- Antioxidants can help reduce inflammation and cellular stress.
- A good source of fiber
- Supports a healthy heart
- May help reduce anxiety
How is Passion Fruit Used in Beauty Products and Why is it so Beneficial?
Many luxury beauty products (especially related to skin care) use passion fruit as an ingredient because:
- It is filled with Vitamin C, which can help slow the effects of aging.
- It has skin protection properties that may help prevent certain cancerous agents.
- It has Vitamin A for rejuvenation!
- It’s a great moisturizer and may help relieve inflammation, which helps to soothe the skin.
What are some Passion Fruit-infused Products I should be using?
- Nabila K’s Voyager’s Garden Body Lotion with avocado and passion fruit extract is perfect for moisturizing and rejuvenating dry skin. It helps to restore and condition skin and is available in the most delightful, whimsical packaging.
- Nabila K’s Organic Passion Fruit Lip Balm helps to restore and refresh one’s lips with its restorative powers. It also protects the lips against natural elements such as wind and sun, is never tested on animals, goes on smoothly, and is paraben-free. It is also infused with beeswax and coconut oil.
- Drinking passion fruit juice is also incredibly beneficial for skin and hair health. Drinking the fruit juice is not only delicious because of its sweet and exotic flavor but is loaded with vitamins, copper, and potassium. This helps to support overall health and makes hair more lustrous.
The Strange Beauty of a Passion Fruit and Passion Flower
- Passion fruit is widely grown in tropical areas for its seedy, sweet fruit. Most of these fruits have a sweet scent.
- The fruit is a type of berry with an oval shape and a hard skin on the outside that is either purple or yellow while the inside of the fruit is filled with pulpy seeds. Each seed is surrounded by a membrane.
- The passion flower (or “Passiflora edulis”) is known for its supreme beauty. There are many types of passion flowers or vines, but most have petals varying in color from white to purple with wavy tendrils and an ornate center. They almost look as if they’re wearing a little crown.
For more information on passion fruit and its health and beauty benefits, visit these websites listed below: