5 Vital Benefits of Using Hand Cream
Many women focus more on their face and less on their hands, feeling like no one really sees them. But our hands are our most sensitive and intimate vehicles of communication, and caring for them with the right-hand lotion can enhance our overall appearance as well as our inner confidence. Here are five ways in which hand lotion plays a role in helping fine-tune the health of two of our most precious assets.
1. Keeps your hands clean. Our naked eyes might not be able to see it, but germs (through the air) begin to build up right after drying our soaped hands. Applying hand cream is actually hygienic. It contains antibacterial chemicals that keep airborne germs from invading your skin.
2. Gives your skin a pleasant, natural fragrance. One of the biggest perks to using hand cream is, of course, the scent. Choosing a personalized scent that suits your personal style can add the most subtle hint of pizzazz to your day and those you come into contact with.
3. Makes skin smoother. While the lactic acid and urea element present in most hand creams treat dryness, they also flatten the microscopic cracks that make the skin rough and sensitive. This helps for both the short and long-term care of your skin’s health and vitality.
4. Makes skin softer. Ever wondered why beauty salons use hand cream before performing a manicure? Hand creams have moisturizing elements that soften the skin, cuticles, and nails.
5. Makes your skin younger. Hand creams with anti-aging components like Keratin improve the skin’s elasticity and moisture balance. These also impede the escalation of wrinkle formation, which is important in the skin’s transformation into its younger, original state.